quarta-feira, 27 de março de 2013

Mr. THAT



Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed [Review]



Ebook, 324 pages
Published March 15th 2013
Edition Language English

Synopsis

Meeting Jett was like lightning. Dangerous. Better left untouched. And better forgotten. But lightning always strikes twice.
Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, doesn’t do relationships. When she’s sent to a remote estate to finalize a real estate deal, she discovers her new boss is no other than the guy she left naked in bed.
Sexy, dangerously handsome, and arrogant Jett Mayfield attracts trouble, and women, like a lightning rod. But the night he meets Brooke he gets more than he bargained for. The green-eyed millionaire playboy isn’t used to taking no for an answer, and he isn’t about to start now.
When he proposes two months of no strings sex, Brooke is intrigued and accepts his proposal. Little does she know Jett’s determined to claim the one woman he can’t have, pulling her deeper into his dangerous world.
A man who doesn't take 'no' for an answer.
A woman afraid to surrender to love.
Two lives that are about to cross...and secrets laid bare.

Review

What did I think?!?!?!?!

Oh you A Hole Jett Mayfield!!! I'm incredibly mad, I didn't expect THAT. I knew secrets were coming but not THAT!!!
This guy had “trouble” written since the start, but I wasn't expecting THAT, come on!!!
I'm totally having a MELTDOWN MOMENT!!!!  I have a few of those a week, maybe that's why I'm crazy, who knows (rolling my eyes)

I just need to breathe a little!
Ok first of ( I need to start here or I won't write anything besides THAT ), for her first book J.C. ROCKED IT. I mean absolutely amazing!
Has you can see I wasn't expecting THAT ( Ok I said it again sorry), I was expecting guy meets girl, girl has a commitment phobia, guy falls, guy fights for girl, something happens, they fight and BUM cliffhanger, but not TTTTHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!! Just read it girls, you will understand my affliction :P

Jett Mayfield I loved you from the start, I don't usually go for over confident guys, sexy alpha males are adorable ( I don't believe I said adorable but ok I'm having a MELTDOWN people so bear with me ), but to that extreme they are just annoying. Not you Jett, oh I LOVED YOU.

Brooke was my kind of girl, I love to see them fight the urge to jump their bones :D She fought it, but oh girl you lost badly. WHO THE HELL WOULDN'T?!?!?!?!
The story was plausible, it had the right timings and the sex :O I'm going to keep drooling for  weeks.
I was suspicious the entire time, I knew something was there for him and her. They both had secrets.
We got the story behind what was wrong with her, her past demons. But him nothing, I mean ok we got a glimpse but besides that just an all lot of questions.

( I'm breathing for a few minutes so I won't say THAT again)

I LOVED IT!!!!

The twist was amazing, I just want to know what the hell happened. You know her now Jett so don't you think when Brooke tells you no more lies, you should say something?!?! ( Alpha males are so dumb sometimes, so why do I keep loving them?! I think I need therapy, just saying )

Ok now let me just say I loved both characters, in the end they showed me not only the bad side but both of them showed how fun they can be.
I loved the scene where he just makes fun of her, he looked so cute :D I just wanted to kiss and steal him from Brooke :D ( I believe this one is fictional boyfriend number ah thinking here ah 26 I think, not sure! )
The girl can find another guy, don't you think? I want Jett :D
Even if I have to kick his ass in the end, I want one for me :)

Amazing book girls ;)

You won't waste your time reading it, COMPLETELY WORTH IT :D


P.S. VERY IMPORTANT

Please don't kill me for having to add another book to your TBR list, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :)

See you next week ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário