quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2013

Mr. I’m-so-handsome-and-I-know-it ;)



Trust: A New Beginning
by Cristiane Serruya [Review]



Paperback, 395 pages
Published November 14th 2012
Edition Language English


Synopsis

'Serruya's debut introduces passionate, larger-then-life characters into fabulous, real-world European settings. A breezy, erotic melodrama.' Kirkus Reviews
They are beautiful. They are rich. They are strong willed and successful. They have everything, but love. And each one of them has a dark secret looming in their past.
Sophia is a 25 year old Brazilian widow. Intelligent and ravishing, she flees from her own country after a tragic incident. Hiding from everyone and everything, she remains alone, torn between the love for a dead man, the torment of living without part of her memory and the fear of moving on.
Ethan is one of the most important tycoons in the steel industry. As the memory of an awful evening in his adolescence haunts him night and day, he keeps looking for an elusive woman whom he could love - and who would love him - as he never has in all his 35 years... Until he finds Sophia.
Alistair is a 34 year old powerful banker, searching for one–night stands with women who will warm his bed. And that he can punish physically to abate his anger for his late wife's black deeds and his own guilt for being such a debauched man for so many years. Any woman will do, and he has many to choose from, as they all fall instantly for his manly, devilish charming ways.
In Europe, in the months after October 2009, their paths will cross and clash. Who will win the prize of love?

Review

“They are beautiful. They are rich. They are strong willed and successful. They have everything, but love. And each one of them has a dark secret looming in their past.” Trust: A New Beginning

It’s with these thoughts that we start this amazing and compelling story!

Is there anything more powerful than money, knowledge, beauty and lust? YES!

And you will have it with, TRUST.

Sophia, Ethan and Alistair.

Three amazing characters and three powerful stories.

I loved every single second of this book! We are presented with a variety of scenarios full of lust, love and craziness.

Sophia was by far one of the most amazing female characters I ever read. A true woman, powerful, resilient, beautiful, so smart and fearful even with the demons present in her life. I just loved her. And she was so funny, it was a breath of fresh air seeing such a disposed woman, even with the power and the money she wasn't smug or snob. She’s so well balanced, and my kind of women ( huge grin) she made Alistair sweat, I laughed so hard with her will power. I wouldn't last a minute next to that man, but OK your call not mine ( I would jump him the first chance I got).

Ethan oh Ethan what happened to you?! I guess love and possessiveness broke you even more than you already were. I loved his introduction, another alpha male that swept me off my feet, I can honestly say I was rooting for him even with the introduction of Alistair in the beginning ( which I LOVED, yummy yummy yummy). He had everything to be perfect.

Beauty, wits, persistence a bit of craziness, all that I love in an alpha male he has shown me since the start. His past just complemented an already perfect character. That was :O not expecting that at all.

Alistair ( fanning myself and I just wrote his name ), this guy is mystery and darkness personified. And I WANT YOU SO MUCH!!! The astonishing alpha male, with all the jealously, possessiveness and control one brings, and a spice of roughness and pain that no one can say no to.

Oh God the guy was tortured by Sophia, I felt sorry for him, I was constantly “telling” him to come to me if she didn't want him. Oh I would take so good care of you ( swooning ).

OK now leaving the serious reviewer behind ( raising an eyebrow, was I serious back there? Guess not :D )

Trust was everything and more of what I was expecting.

I laughed so much, Alistair and Sophia are so cute together, and their texts were hilarious :D who knew a guy like that would pout? LOVED IT! I spent two days laughing, having my heart squeezed, shouting with Ethan ( after swooning for him) and telling Sophia how dumb she was ( grin , even do she was right OMG you tortured the guy ( Alistair ) I was scowling at her. Poor cute Alistair, having to play with himself ( now I’m pouting ). I would beg for you Alistair, just give me a chance and I will BEG!!!!

And Ethan Oh God I was furious with you, I wanted to kick you, smack you, chop you into pieces and thrown you to the sharks. That was just WRONG. And he's getting full on PHYCOTIC. So why I’m I so happy with that? I’m definitely crazy :D


I will just say these girls:


The book was absolutely AMAZING, the plot was rich, intense, mind-blowing ( just like Mr. Alistair Connor ;) I didn't see her faint with you Ethan ( sticking out my tongue ) sorry ) and so much fun.

Cristiane Serruya created a book with all the elements I love: Two crazy possessive alpha males, a strong female character, drama, intensity and most importantly ( huge grin ), the most erotic moments and sexual moments without going overboard.

I was fanning, swooning, giggling, drooling, shaking and having chills all at the same time. These guys know what they’re doing, and Alistair ( I won’t shut up about him anytime soon) your kinkiness is delicious. I would faint just so you would give me mouth to mouth resuscitation :D

One of the best unknown authors I ever read! You won't regret it, and you will beg for more!


P.s.
Level of hotness is through the roof. Caution is advised :D


See you next week ;)

1 comentário:

  1. Olá deixei-te um selo em http://ionlyhave.blogspot.pt/search/label/Selos

    ResponderEliminar