quarta-feira, 22 de maio de 2013

Mr. Shower Man!!!


Rules of Entanglement 
by Gina L. Maxwell [Review]



Kindle Edition, 247 pages
Published March 31st 2013
Edition Language English

Synopsis

Seven days. And seven rules to break...

District Attorney Vanessa McGregor firmly believes that structure and order are the stuff that dreams are made of. Happiness can be planned - and it starts with seven rules she's laid out for her future. But as she's organizing her best friend's wedding in Hawaii, all of Vanessa's best-laid plans are about to meet their match in a wickedly hot MMA fighter...

Jackson "Jax" Maris is focused on surfing, training and fighting. That is, until he opens up his big mouth, and finds himself having to pretend he's engaged to his little sister's best friend, Vanessa. When they're force to share a romantic bungalow, however, their little charade suddenly takes a turn for the seriously sexy. And while Jax is definitely not part of Vanessa's long-term plan, he has seven days - and seven naughty nights - to turn her seven-rule plan upside down.

Review

My 7 important Rules for this book!

Rule 1: Don't fall in love with another fictional character ( Failed )

Rule 2: Hate the girl, because you want to be in her place ( Accomplished )

Rule 3: Don't fan, drool or laugh uncontrollably ( Failed )

Rule 4: Don't humiliate yourself and spend half the updates telling how much you want the guy ( Failed )

Rule 5: Be responsible for what you read and stop reading such HOT and STEAMY stories ( No way in hell - I guess that's another Fail)

Rule 6: Finish the book with that awesome sensation of wanting to read it again because it was that good ( Accomplished )

Rule 7: I don't have any other rules because I'm in loved with another character, hate the girl, spent my updates swooning and never, ever will I stop reading stories like this one ( Accomplished )

Well what else can I say about this book :D I LOVED IT :D

It was hilarious seeing these two bicker at each other and falling in love. And her rules oh darling I get them, but no way in hell, was he about to let you keep them :) and he gave you such beautiful new ones to oblige on :D ( Sorry I won't spoil ), and I knew the ending would go out like that but let me just say that didn't take anything of that moment.

It was intense and beautiful just like this story.

I had so much fun since the beginning and seeing these two trying to fight the inevitable was amazing.
I had my moments where I just kept saying: You are so screwed Jax :D which was fun because I knew that would leave for an intense moment. I understood her and HELL YES I wanted to be her the entire time.

Specially in that shower scene :O Oh that was :O

Just one of those moments where you want to write something so your friends know how good the book is, but you are drooling so much, and in need of a shower ( exactly like that one ) so much that you completely forget what you were about to say :D

My fictional boyfriend number 27 or 28 is a GEM :D

I want him so much ( Breaking a few rules again )

I loved every single one of your moves ;) I loved her mouth and bravery and most of all I loved how she dealt with him, I couldn't be like that, I would be constantly throwing myself at him :D But I loved you spunk girl.

These two made an awesome, fun, sexy, hot and giggling like a girl :) book.

See you next week ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário